We acquired this plant directly from a nursery in Panama. This plant was ethically sourced and propagated from.
This is a beautiful dark green Papillilaminum specimen with wonderful orange/yellow emergent veins and vibrant red back.
This is a top cut, ( vegetative clone) made from our mother Plant.
This specimen is in cataphyll stage and close to flowering
You will receive exact plant pictured. Shipped in pot , from USA This is not a Tissue Cultured Plant.
Anthurium Growing Tips and Care
- Anthuriums thrive in bright filtered light, but we recommend avoiding direct sunlight.
- They appreciate nice humidity levels, but aren't too picky about humidity.
- These plants would do best in a semi-coarse potting mix and we recommend letting the (roughly top 2") of soil media dry on the top of the soil before watering.
- We recommend potting in a well-draining, coarse, and slightly acidic potting soil with rich in organic matter and suggest repotting this fast-growing anthurium every two to three years.
- We advise cutting off yellowing or browning leaves as they appear to keep the plant looking tidy and to discourage pests.
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.