I love this little guy. Perfectly healthy with a new leaf opening today. ❤️
This is a beautiful new hybrid that we were able to produce in our greenhouse last year and is finally ready for release . This plant will sure be a stunning addition to your collection.
This is a cross that lost its tag in our greenhouse, but the mother is an Anthurium Dr Block F2 Red. The emergent leaves are bright red with lots of interesting veining.
First Picture is an adult specimen.
Exact plant is represented in the following photos in the listing.
Please give this plant a new home and a father.
Plant is growing happily in a 2.5inch pot.
You will receive exact plant pictured in 2.5" pot.
Shipped in pot , from New Orleans, USA.
This is not a Tissue Cultured Plant.
Anthurium Growing & Care
- These plants thrive in bright filtered light, but we recommend avoiding direct sunlight.
- They appreciate nice humidity levels, but aren't too picky about humidity.
- This plant would do best in a semi-coarse potting mix and let it dry roughly 2" on the top of the soil before watering.
- You should choose a well-draining, coarse, and slightly acidic potting soil; rich in organic matter &plan to repot this fast-growing anthurium every two to three years.
- Cut off yellowing or browning leaves as they appear to keep the plant looking tidy and discourage pests.
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.