This is a cross between an Anthurium Doc Block F2 and Anthurium Hoffmannii X. This plant is Showing a beautiful deep red emergent leaf that harden off to a dark This is a Beautiful hybrid that we were able to make last year and will sure be a stunner when it matures.
You will receive exact plant pictured. Shipped in pot , from USA This is not a Tissue Cultured Plant.
- these plants thrive in bright filtered light, but avoid direct sunlight.
- They appreciate nice humidity levels, but aren't too picky about humidity.
- This plant would do best in a semi-coarse potting mix and go roughly 2" dry on the top of the soil before watering.
- You should choose a well-drained, coarse, and slightly acidic potting soil rich in organic matter and plan to repot this fast-growing anthurium every two to three years.
- Cut off yellowing or browning leaves as they appear to keep the plant looking tidy and discourage pests. shopupz inactive
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.