Pure Anthurium Papillilaminum "Ree Gardens form".
This plant was acquired directly from Mrs. Marie Knock, owner of Ree Gardens.
This is a top cut, ( vegetative clone) made from our mother Plant.
This specimen is flowering size.
We have previously used this plant in our breeding program and have already used it successfully to produce seed. This plant is established in a mix of perlite and spaghnum moss.
You will receive exact plant pictured. Shipped in pot , from USA This is not a Tissue Cultured Plant.
Anthurium Growing Tips and Care
- Anthuriums thrive in bright filtered light, but we recommend avoiding direct sunlight.
- They appreciate nice humidity levels, but aren't too picky about humidity.
- These plants would do best in a semi-coarse potting mix and we recommend letting the (roughly top 2") of soil media dry on the top of the soil before watering.
- We recommend potting in a well-draining, coarse, and slightly acidic potting soil with rich in organic matter and suggest repotting this fast-growing anthurium every two to three years.
- We advise cutting off yellowing or browning leaves as they appear to keep the plant looking tidy and to discourage pests.
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.