Shipped & Pictured in 2.5" pot from our nursery in New Orleans, Louisiana
Epipremnum pinnatum marble is a "marble" variegated cultivar of the Epipremnum pinnatum, also known as the dragon-tail plant. It's also known as the marble king pothos, but is distinctive and not your common pothos plant.
The Epipremnum pinnatum marble has green to white leaves that are speckled with white and fenestrated. Some are very green , some are not green at all. As the leaves mature, they get larger and start to fenstrate and split. The plant is best grown in low to medium light and fast draining soil. It prefers increased humidity but will tolerate normal conditions. The secret to mature foliage is getting the plant to attach its epiphytic roots to a moss pole, fence board or any textured surface that retain moisture.
The Epipremnum pinnatum marble is a vining tropical indoor plant that is commonly referred to as a pothos. The pothos family is of the most popular house plants in North America. Take your plant collection to the next level with this sought after form.
Epipremnum, commonly referred to as "Pothos" is a vining epiphytic plant native to tropical and subtropical areas of the world.
Pothos is an incredibly easy to care for plant that is mainly collected for its distinctive marble foliage.
If you allow your Pothos to climb, its leaves will get larger and larger the higher it climbs!
Care and Tips for growing this beauty in your home
- These plants need bright, indirect light to maintain its variegation. It can adapt to lower light conditions, but the white color in the leaves can be lost and revert to green if the light is too low.
- Avoid placing it in direct sunlight, as this can scorch the leaves. The ideal location for this pothos plant is in a west or east-facing room, about 2 – 3 feet away from the window.
- Epipremnum pinnatum Marble doesn't require additional humidity. This plant absorb most water through their root system rather than their leaves, so the best way to provide humidity for your plants is through watering the soil. Marble Epipremnum Pinnatum does best in well-draining soil.
- Water when the top 2 inches of soil is dry. Water fully when top 2 inches of soil is dry. Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy.
- Epipremnum pinnatum Marble thrives in warm temperatures of 65-80ºF or 18-27ºC.
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.