The Philodendron Bob Cee is a great and unusual tropical plant with large, pinnate (saw-tooth), very long, and highly segmented leaves that are deep green in color. It can grow up to leafs can grow to over 3 feet long.
Pictured and shipped in deep 4" pot
Propagated, grown and shipped from our nursery in New Orleans , Louisiana
Here are some tips for caring for a Philodendron Bob Cee
- Provide bright, indirect light
- Water when the top one to two inches of the potting mix is dry
- Use a well-draining, airy potting mix
- Provide humidity and warm temperatures
- Fertilize once a month during the growing season using a balanced fertilizer diluted by half
- Keep the plant away from an air conditioner or an open window during the winter
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight, which can burn the leaves and harm the plant
- Use a sheer curtain to filter stronger light from south-facing or west-facing windows
- Let the soil almost completely dry out before watering it
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.