Variegated philodendron domesticum grown by us in New Orleans and propogated from our mother plants. Not imported. plants are healthy and growing strong. T
You will recieve exact plant pictured.
Growing in pot. Ships in pot , from USA This is not a Tissue Cultured Plant.
- Water when the soil is dry to the touch.
- Fertilize every two weeks during the growing season.
- Keep in a spot with bright, filtered light.
- Protect from harsh sunlight, which can cause leaf burn.
- Provide plenty of warmth and moisture.
- Mist every few days.
- Wipe the leaves off with a damp cloth.
- Use well-draining soil and terracotta pots with drainage holes.
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.