Philodendron Florida ghost mint mutant Clumping form is a weird and unusual mutant plant that we have isolated and have been growing for some time. This plant loves to make a lot of new growth points and makes a big clump of leafs. This is a really unique and unusual specimen to add to your collection.
The Philodendron Florida Ghost (Philodendron pedatum x squamiferum) is an unusual , an epiphytic evergreen hybrid. It has long stems and new leaves that start out lighter before turning a solid deeper green after maturing.The Philodendron Florida Ghost is a hybrid species from the same plant parent as the Philodendron Florida Green.
The Philodendron Florida Green is more notable for its lush green foliage, while the Philodendron Florida Ghost has that 'minty' milky white or greenish-white foliage.
The Philodendron Florida Ghost can reach the height of several feet in cultivation
The Philodendron Florida Ghost is a great choice for all spaces but its leaves can grow up to one foot in diameter as it climbs and matures.
This plant prefers bright, indirect sunlight and likes to have its soil kept evenly moist. It's a relatively low-maintenance and easy plant to care for.
Grown and propagated from our nursery in New Orleans Louisiana.
You will receive exact plant pictured. Growing in pot. Ships in pot , from USA
Here are some tips for caring for a Philodendron Florida Ghost:
- Provide bright, indirect light
- Water when the top one to two inches of the potting mix is dry
- Use a well-draining, airy potting mix
- Provide humidity and warm temperatures
- Fertilize once a month during the growing season using a balanced fertilizer diluted by half
- Keep the plant away from an air conditioner or an open window during the winter
- Avoid harsh, direct sunlight, which can burn the leaves and harm the plant
- Use a sheer curtain to filter stronger light from south-facing or west-facing windows
- Let the soil almost completely dry out before watering it
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.