Philodendron Philodendron Orange Princess
We are excited to make this beautiful plant available, it features impressively sanguine petioles which beautifully contrast the robust anthocyanin orange/reddish emergent leafs. It features a slightly undulating leaf margin with an slightly elongated leaf shape. Variegation is random and not presented in the petioles, it consistently marbled/ speckled as in the Monstera Thai Constellation , on both sides of the leaff , with larger chunks of orange/pink pigments . Leaf color is dark green and even more prominent in lower light conditions.
- We ship every monday from our greenhouse in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Shipped & Pictured in 4" pot.
Care and Tips for growing this beauty in your home
- Philodendrons needs bright, indirect light to maintain its variegation.
- Philodendron can adapt to lower light conditions,
- Philodendron love to climb, this is the secret sauce to help them grow into mature specimens.
- Avoid placing it in direct sunlight, as this can scorch the leaves. The ideal location for this plant is in a west or east-facing room, about 2 – 3 feet away from the window.
- Philodendron general, benefit from higher levels of humidity when possible. This plant absorb most water through their epiphytic root system more-so than their leaves, so the best way to provide humidity for your plants is through watering the soil and entire plant thoroughly when watering.
- Philodendron does best in a chunky well-draining soil that allows oxygen to the roots and gas exchange.
- Water when the top 2 inches of soil is dry. Water fully when top 2 inches of soil is dry. Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy.
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.