Variegated Syngonium Strawberry Ice. This wonderful Syngonium has a Galaxy of vibrant Pinks, greens, whites and dark purple.
The Syngonium Strawberry Ice Galaxy is a rare Aroid plant with arrowhead-shaped leaves that have a brownish red hue and patches of bright colorful variegation.
You will receive the exact plant pictured
Pictured and shipped in pot from our plant nursery in New Orleans Louisiana
Advice for growing Syngoniums in the home:
- Syngoniums are tropical plants that require warm temperatures and high humidity. They prefer a medium to bright spot with indirect sunlight. They can tolerate average household humidity, but will thrive in a naturally humid spot like a bathroom or kitchen.
- Syngoniums like slightly moist soil, so water only when the top two of the soil feels dry. Water it a lot less during the winter.
- You can also mist your plant regularly to keep it happy.
- Syngoniums don't store a lot of moisture in their stems, so they rely on the soil to keep them hydrated. You'll need to water it regularly.
- You can also add a fertilizer once in every few months to help the plant grow better.
++PLEASE CHECK YOUR WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE PURCHASING++
We ship every Monday from New Orleans , Louisiana.
Please be aware, all sales are final once shipped. We are not liable for weather related shipping damages. We pride ourselves in shipping high quality live plants and do our very best to ensure your new plants arrive to you safe and secure. Unfortunately, weather is out of our control.
By purchasing live plants to be shipped to you, you are agreeing that there is an inherent risk (plants arriving damaged due to fluctuating temperatures, leaves yellowing from stress, stems breaking, etc) involved in this process.
We will cancel and refund your order minus a 20% restocking fee within 24 hours after your purchase --- if your order isn't being processed for shipping. After 24 hours we will issue store credit for the full purchase price. Otherwise, all sales are final.